Metaphysics Degree

This is a collection of essays regarding several courses on metaphysics offered through the Universal Life Church. Our metaphysics courses cover a wide variety of topics in metaphysics and each carry with it its own degree.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spirit Quest

We have different courses that deal with the subject of metaphysics. Upon completion of the course, each student writes an essay about it. Here is the first part of one of the essays. To read the entire essay, go to www.metaphysicsdegree.blogspot.com.

Metaphysics Degree.
Many things inspired me and felt they talked directly to me throughout the course. The most direct at this moment in my life is the final lesson 20. It is also what I am working with most intensely at present. though it is not any one thing, for they are in intermeshed in the concept of living fully and being totally fulfilled and finding this can only come from within.

Addiction has been an ever present part of my life, my main and continuing addiction of food was replaced at times in my past with drugs and alcohol. Throughout my life I have taken on the lie that I am less than, not enough and separated from Source. I had chosen to believe this, somehow it seemed easier, as the lie resounded around me, coming from all directions.


******************** 
 
The Universal Life Church offers handfasting ceremonies, funeral ceremonies and free minister training  As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary. Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar.

No comments: