Metaphysics Degree

This is a collection of essays regarding several courses on metaphysics offered through the Universal Life Church. Our metaphysics courses cover a wide variety of topics in metaphysics and each carry with it its own degree.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Spirit Quest

Greetings!

I used to use affirmations every day, especially in more difficult times in my life. At first, I really wondered if the affirmations were of any value at all: it seemed almost "silly". But then, almost imperceptibly, I began to look forward to the affirmations and I found that slowly but surely, they were manifesting themselves in my life - I began to believe them! Moreover, the affirmations made me feel good physically and good about myself.

Affirmations are a powerful tool to use in everyday life. Often times, especially in the mundane, work-a-day world, we find ourselves under-appreciated or invalidated by those around us. Affirmations allow us to feel good from the person that really matters most in this case - ourselves!

For those who are skeptical - try it and give it time. Believe and be amazed - you can be even more than you are today! :)

Yours in the Way,

JP

********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

:coffee:

No comments: