Metaphysics Degree

This is a collection of essays regarding several courses on metaphysics offered through the Universal Life Church. Our metaphysics courses cover a wide variety of topics in metaphysics and each carry with it its own degree.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Metaphysical Healing

                                                                                                      Sandra Santana

What I Learned

I learned much about the traditional healing methods in South Africa.  The history of the traditional healers and their practices is fascinating and very useful knowledge to have.  I also find it very interesting that the various cultures have their own form of spiritual healing and that there are similarities among them.  I think this is an excellent course for healers to further their knowledge in other healing methods and their origins.  I like learning different healing methods and how they all seem to have a common basis to them.  Exploring the differences make the commonality more interesting. I believe that there is no limit on the amount of knowledge you can attain on any subject.  I would have liked to have more interaction with other class members to discuss other points of view on the subject matter. I think that interaction would have created a forum for more ideas and more points of view.  While online classes are more convenient for me I think this course would be more beneficial if presented in person. I would like to see an updated version of the course that incorporates a variety of other accepted healing methods.  I enjoyed the practices and experience of learning the material for this course.  I also liked writing a response to a potential client. This was good practice for me and something I had not done before.  This was a wonderful opportunity to learn more about an area that I find so important. I believe that metaphysical healers who work in cooperation with Physicians provide an unmeasured benefit to their patients.  Because more and more physicians are acknowledging the benefits of metaphysical healing it has become a more recognized field.  Being a metaphysical healer is a rewarding calling and I am blessed to have accumulated a variety of different sources of information. 



*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have various classes in Christianity, one on Wicca, along with several Pagan courses, more than a few courses about Metaphysics with more being added regularly.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free, legal and lasts for life, so please take advantage of our Free Online Ordination.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and am proud to have started the Seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: