Metaphysics Degree

This is a collection of essays regarding several courses on metaphysics offered through the Universal Life Church. Our metaphysics courses cover a wide variety of topics in metaphysics and each carry with it its own degree.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Metaphysical Healing

Metaphysical Healing
I have been on my healing path for over 12 years. I teach Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Shamballa, Crystal Healing and more. But what I have found with my healing of others is my own healing. Just when I think I have put issues to bed it comes back through a healing and lets me know that I still have work to do on that issue.

Much of this course is a lot of what I know and use in my healings. I found the information on the African Healing very interesting. I would like to explore other countries and their natural healing methods. When I go to Italy again I plan to search out a healer or two and see if I can spend some time with them and share knowledge.

What I really liked about this course was the process to “unruffle” the aura field.

I found a real difference in the energy when I did that and so didn’t my client. I now show others how to do that and have had great feedback about it. I always seal my healings at the end, but I like that Katharine described it as “putting on an etheric bandage”.

I am also a certified hypnotherapist. I use this with clients who have trouble relaxing when they are with me for the first time for a healing. I also use it for past life therapy which, as you know can help with issues in this life time. I did not care for the Expedition into the body meditation. I found it uncomfortable and I did not enjoy it.

But, it is filed away for another time. I never throw information away; it is always filed for further consideration.

I found the Anatomy and Physiology section very informative. The illustrations are very helpful to me. They make great reference material.

A lot of my healing work is done intuitively. I ask for help from my guides, angels and other beings of the light. I enjoy this class and found it full of great information.

I would suggest this course to anyone in the healing field.

Rev. Linda Lynch

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more. I have been a proud member of the ULC for many years and the Seminary since its inception.

No comments: