Metaphysics Degree

This is a collection of essays regarding several courses on metaphysics offered through the Universal Life Church. Our metaphysics courses cover a wide variety of topics in metaphysics and each carry with it its own degree.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spirit Quest

Master of Metaphysics Essay
Spirit Quest
By Rev. Alicia Gamble


I found this course to be one of the best I have taken so far, I really enjoyed it.  It helped to reinforce some previous knowledge, added information as well as clarification to some areas I have struggled with, and also gave me easy solutions and practices to use every day.  It was set up just right for me allowing time to integrate teachings and practices before moving on to the next.  I would, and have, recommended this course to others as I feel it is among the best out there that I have found.
 
I particularly liked the implementation of the grounding cord, I have not found a method I liked so much prior to this course.  The golden sun is really enjoyable, I find myself doing it often just to bask in the warmth and peace of it.  My favorite thing from the course though, is the roses.  I would never have thought of using roses nor did I know there were so many different ways to use them, and since then I have created more.  I have an affinity towards Mother Mary and roses which are her symbol, so I found this easy, now I use roses for everything.


Another notable thing was the Star Trek analogies; I love Star Trek, so these
helped me very much.  I have always had trouble with the screen in the center of your head concept.  I would try and try, but it just never worked well for me until this course.

All of a sudden it was so simple; the center of my head is now my "bridge," I can view on my screen anything I want whenever I want.  I spend much time there now and it all works easily and effortlessly.

Another interesting thing I have noticed since finishing this course is my dreams.
I remember them more often now, but better than that, I have control in them.  Before I would have strange dreams in which I had absolutely no control of the happenings.  Now, my dreams are more pleasant, but if I do have any issues in my dreams I can and do change what is going on easily. It is great!


There are just so many wonderful things I can say about this course. Thank you so much it has truly been life changing.  It has been a wonderful experience and I look forward to taking many more courses in the future!


By Reverend Alicia Gamble



********************

Become ordained with the Universal Life Church, which is free and lasts for life.  You can use the Free Online Ordination, button to fill out the form.

Rev. Long, a member of ULC for many year, has created this seminary to help train our ministers. The Seminary also has a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials and free minister training. Those who have been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning have enjoyed its ongoing growth and change.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: