Metaphysics Degree

This is a collection of essays regarding several courses on metaphysics offered through the Universal Life Church. Our metaphysics courses cover a wide variety of topics in metaphysics and each carry with it its own degree.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Metaphysics

Master of Metaphysics by Rev. Linda Blankenheim
SPIRIT-QUEST FINAL ESSAY

When I began this course of Spirit-Quest, I never dreamed it would be so comprehensive. I am in awe of all the tools and information that are now at my disposal, that I never even considered before. I never thought of setting any spiritual goals. I was in this just to learn. I not only set spiritual goals, but I actually realized them. I can honestly say, that because I took this course, I have become a better person. I learned more about forgiveness, and how important it is. I had not considered that by not giving forgiveness and holding on to a problem area, I was making myself sick. I now give forgiveness freely. My meditation is now deeper and more open than ever. I love the ideas of a “Control Center”, and “viewing screen.”

I had an astrology reading several years ago, and it was suggested that I try “soul paintings.” At the time, I had no clue what they were. A “soul painting” is a message for a person from their angels and/or spirit guides. I was taught how to tune in, and with the guidance of spirit guides and angels, put onto paper the picture I saw in my head. The guides and angels then channeled through me writing to describe the pictures.

Since taking this course, my pictures have changed. They are much deeper, both in the paintings and in the writings. Other people have noticed it also. I don’t have to “work at them” any more. I also have a feel for numbers, and numerology. Many times the colors and numbers that come through in my paintings have significance for the person being read.

When you are engaged in this type of work, it is especially important to be grounded. Through this course, I learned more ways to stay deeply grounded. I love the concept of blowing up your grounding cord and roses and creating new ones, and thereby staying in the present. And who can live without that wonderful Golden Sun? I thank you for all the many gifts and blessings that I received while taking this course, and plan to take more courses through ULC in the future.

Rev. Linda Blankenheim

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: