Metaphysics Degree

This is a collection of essays regarding several courses on metaphysics offered through the Universal Life Church. Our metaphysics courses cover a wide variety of topics in metaphysics and each carry with it its own degree.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spirit Quest

Spirit Quest

by Rev. Sandra Josey, Bishop, HPs, ULC, COCM

First and foremost I want to thank you for your dedication and effort (s) in presenting me the opportunity to further my education and spiritual walk.

As I’ve stated on the forum previously I started this course eagerly and with much positive anticipation. The fist few lessons were confirmations to me that I was, indeed, upon my correct spiritual truth-path. Grounding, centering, were things that I was already doing and already teaching to others.

As the lessons continued I was to be found having a complete knee-joint replacement. Only by grounding, centering, using my roses, blowing them up, bringing in my suns, allowing the pain to go into the middle of the earth and be re-born as positive healing did I make it through. Did it work?

“Oh my goodness, you’re healing so fast!”, or “My, your scar looks incredible, I’ve never seen anything like this!” to “I can’t believe you’re walking so well in such a short time!” Confirmations, affirmations, whatever you want to call it…..you and Spirit Quest have helped me through a time in my life that could have been much worse on this old Crone.

More? My grandson infected with the MRSA bacteria. On the brink of losing him, I enfolded him in a blue healing rose while blowing up his infection in a black one…he’s doing just fine. Was it me? No, never me, but the combination of my learning the Spirit
Quest techniques and believing in them; a Doctor who recognized the infection; and most importantly the Mother Goddess and Father God who allowed me to learn this technique and be able to use it with intent; I give full credit.

The next door neighbor whose cancer has returned and is in despair. A young friend who needed and is going through a rare liver disease and transplant. Spirit Quest and what I’ve learned here has been a tremendous help with how I’ve responded to each person, how I’ve been able to counsel them, pray for them.

I am also a Shamanic Student. What I am learning there and what I’ve learned here are becoming merged as one. We are all connected; everything and everyone that has been, is now, and will be. Each turn of our Mother Earth and all upon Her is connected to us. “We are star stuff, Grammy” my grandson said to me one night as we gazed at the universe. “Why do you say that?” I asked. “Well, if God/dess made us, and the stars, then S/He’s in both”.

Am I on the right Spiritual path? I am. I’m happy, complete, and comfortable in my truth. Living as well as I can, learning my lessons and asking for wisdom to carry them forward to others who are on their journeys.

The most important factor in all this is that I’ve laid down my fear. All I can do is to live my life moment by moment. Not minute by minute, hour by hour nor day by day. Each moment precious, each one a gift; each a life and a death then a life again, thus the circle continues. Spirit Quest has given me the tools to become better able to do this for myself and help those who come into my world understand that they are eternal; Spiritual, Divine, part and parcel of the I AM, the WHOLE.

Spirit Quest added tools, from that confidence, in that peace.

*******************************

The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have classes in Christianity, Wicca, Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

The  ULC, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  I've been ordained with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning and have loved watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments: